Although they won't admit it more of MetLife's eService site (to allow
customers to view and transact on their accounts) is done in CF than anybody
suspects.  ;^)

There are also several other CF intranet applications.  Yes it's "only
internal" but when you're "intranet" serves over 100,000 people it's a
little more impressive than it might be.

I'd happily serve as a corporate reference contact for you if you'd like
(although since we're moving away from CF somebody else may serve that
purpose better).

Jim Davis