One note I did not mention, The rules for valid field names in a query, and the
rules for valid form field names are different. It is allowable to have spaces
and other characters as part of a sql column name, but those same characters
are not allowed as part of a form field name.

That is not your error, though.

It looks like you are doing some sort of error checking on the receiving page.
It seems that the data in your query is failing that validation.

I am stuck, too. Hopefully you can get some ideas why this isn't working from
others on this list.

Can you list the field names? can you list the value passed for BILLING? can
you list the expected value for BILLING?

Jerry

Jerry Johnson
Web Developer
Dolan Media Company

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 12/14/04 10:48AM >>>
Thanks I tried that but got the error.
Somehow its trying to do the server side validation. Howto prevent that

Form entries incomplete or invalid.
Dry Van
Yes
The value entered for the BILLED field ('0') is not correctly formatted.
Please go back and correct the problem.