> 3. Did I mention the web interface?

Just my 2.5 cents:

The interface is very nice. I have not seen the documentation of its
capabilities. I am sure it is a great product... However.. and you knew that
was coming... Imail's interface is totally customizable ( Apache webserver
and parsed via Perl on top of a windows platform) and its backend is
compatible with a variety of ODBC compliant databases (including MS SQL).
Imail's peering capability also makes it very scalable. Also, Imail is a
fine product that can be easily extensible with a variety of 3rd party tools
(i.e. Declude.com). Bottom line is that Imail is a very very developed
product that is very powerful in the right hands.

Truth be know, I'll take Sendmail, Exim, QMail on BSD (all free) any day of
the week over any "doze" based email system. Also, for a web frontend,
Squirrel Mail is in PHP, completely customizable, and free (open source).
IMHO, the nature of mail servers (handling and filtering the worst traffic
the Internet can offer), dictates that doze is not the safest choice for
high risk daemons like SMTP, POP or IMAP.

Warmest Regards,

Phillip B. Holmes (not employed by IPSwitch)

;0)

---
[This E-mail has been scanned for viruses.]