From: Mike Kear [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, 18 December 2004 9:53
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: data source on hosted servers

Do hosting providers turn this feature on?    I dont think I've worked
on any site that's ever had RDS turned on because of the open
invitation if gives to the entire disk drive.    I mean hosted site or
in-house site.

The only time I've seen RDS turned on is on my own Development site which is
entirely inside my home network and not visible to the outside.

What do the rest of you do?  Do you turn RDS on?