This isn't a question, this is a thankyou. I am working on a project that
will take XHTML and produce PDF and I wanted to thank people for their work.

Nate x 2 (both Weiss and Nelson) - thanks for the FOP CFC and the CFDJ
article respectively. With a stylesheet we "borrowed" from another party we
have essentially cracked the HTML -> PDF problem in CFMX without writing any
original code (having said this, I'm about to rewrite FOP.CFC so that the
THIS references become VARIABLES references).

For the record, we tried iText and I looked at HTMLDOC - iText didn't flow
pages properly and we wanted to employ Java classes rather than a command
line, so FOP it was.

http://www.sys-con.com/story/?storyid=44771
<http://www.sys-con.com/story/?storyid=44771>  (the article)

http://photos.sys-con.com/story/res/44771/source.html
<http://photos.sys-con.com/story/res/44771/source.html>  (source including
FOP.CFC)

(There, that should keep happy anyone missing their "warm and fuzzy" fix for
today)