Your problem is not a CFMX problem, it's an Enterprise Manager
problem.  Our DBA's at work got us out of the habit of using that and
now we only use the Query Analyzer to look at and change data.  IIRC,
Enterprise Manager locks the rows which are open in the display pane
(so that you can edit them).

- Brandon