Use CFQUERYPARAM and your problems will vanish.  MySQL is picky about
using strings as date literals, so it's getting screwed up.  CF
formats the default MySQL date value (0000-00-00 00:00:00) as 11/30/02
for some reason.  If you look in the DB, it'll be all zeros though.

cheers,
barneyb

--
Barney Boisvert