From: Aaron Rouse [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 23 December 2004 20:51
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: Two Selects

qForms is what I have used for this as well.  I like being able to
control the layout of my form more so than what could be done with the
two or three selects tags.  I put up some examples a long time ago
doing n-selects with qForms, actually before pengoworks had any up.
Maybe I should go through mine and make sure they are done "correctly"
 :)

http://www.pengoworks.com/qforms/docs/examples/n-related_selectboxes.htm