If you just want to *see* the data and don't want to be able to
extract it back out again you can use a more obtuse approach and store
the submitted form data in a long text field, via cfdump if your needs
(and data qty)(are very simple and via a loop and table row construct
if more complex.  You'll need a table that tracks the User's ID number
as a separate field, as well as a date and time of mod.

I usually log the entire submitted form scope minus a few key things
like submitted passwords, the fieldnames field, the submit button name
or anything else I don't want stored in the clear in a db (uh... like
a cc number).  You can fancy this up by encrypting data as well.