> Does anyone know how to set a default printer from a list of prints
> shown in a webpage?  im using the tag <CFX_EnumPrinters> to enumerate
> the printers, but im not sure how to allow the user to pick the default.

Are you trying to set a default printer on the server or on the client?
Presumably, your CFX custom tag lists printers on the server, not the
client. You could run the VBScript code you posted from a command shell
using CFEXECUTE, or adapt the code somewhat to make it available as a WSH
COM object, although I've had limited success in using Windows Script from
CFMX to control printers and would try to avoid doing that if I could.

Instead, you could simply track the printer choice that the user made and
force server print jobs to use that printer within your own code.

Finally, keep in mind that the server will only be able to have one default
printer, so if one user changes it to printer A and another changes it to
printer B, someone's going to be disappointed.

Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
http://www.figleaf.com/
phone: 202-797-5496
fax: 202-797-5444