I've tried playing wtih the Spool Interval anywhere from 1 - 60 seconds.  I've
also turned off the mail log (that seemed to help a little). I've also tried
using the "Spool mail messages for delivery" both on and off.   It is still
taking just shy of one second per message to be sent out via the spool.  The
content of the message is about 2 paragraphs of text, no images.

I've heard that Enterprise boasts the ability to punch out 1 million messages
an hour.  Can standard be that far behind or are there other settings that I am
unaware of?

Any help would be appreciated.
Ken

Confidentiality Notice:  This message including any
attachments is for the sole use of the intended
information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution is prohibited. If you are not the
intended recipient, please contact the sender and
delete any copies of this message.