I would post this to the RegEx list, but I'm short on time and the HoF web site
is giving me fits when I try to subscribe. :)

I just got a major problem dumped in my lap.  We have about 1/2 a gig of pure
HTML files that are screwed up and the boss wants them fixed yesterday.  I'm
writing a CF script to automate the updating of all of these files, but I am
not very good with RegEx's and the guy who was good with them is no longer with
the company.

All of the HTML files contain a line somewhere in them that looks like this:

etc.</h3></td>

I need find that line and make it look like this:

etc.</h3></td>

Basically, I need to make sure there is at least one space after each comma.
There can be more than one, so checking for an existing space isn't an issue.

I would be rather grateful if anyone could help me out with this.