From: Pedro Mendes [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, January 03, 2005 11:35 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Including Coldfusion content in an asp page

Hello all,

I have a .cfm that produces some lines of content, from a Database. I
want to include this .cfm file in an .asp page. Can this be done with an
asp INCLUDE? Or do I need some kind of Web service to get the two
servers to talk?

Any help will be most welcome, as usual.

Please reply privately if you prefer.

Many thanks in advance, and have a great 2005!

Pedro
http://www.pedromendes.com <http://www.pedromendes.com/>