Jim McAtee wrote:

> [...]
And why not?  Snapshots like this from event-based sites that receive
relatively heavy traffic for short periods of time are probably better
than information coming out of longer term audience-based sites.  The
audience based sites have a tendency to show trends according to the
specific user profile, where as events will have a much broader user
spectrum.

I suspect that you're really only objecting to one specific paragraph,
which is kinda sad really, as the other information regarding stats is
an indicator of number of people that accessed this application in the
short life of the event and interesting, though not surprising,
marketing related information.

>I'm guessing you must be volunteering your time.  You'd have saved many,
>many hours of work by simply moving to a dedicated server a couple of days
>prior to being swamped.

I think the answer to your comment is found in this statement from Jim's
email:
"Finally around 2pm the client bit the bullet and let me order a
dedicated server."