From: Troy Murray [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 04 January 2005 14:16
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: "upgrade" site from FB2 to FB>2

I know that at
http://www.fusebox.org/downloads/index.cfm?method=Fusebox4.download
there is a FB Demo app that has FB3 and FB4 code to compare.  I wasn't using
FB in version 2, I started in version 3, but perhaps the comparison of the
FB3 and FB4 would give you a rough idea.

-t

On Tue, 4 Jan 2005 08:29:08 -0500, Katz, Dov B (IT)
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Does anyone have any advice on updating a FB2 site to the later
> versions of fusebox?
>
> In particular, I'm interested in the additional request overhead (or
> improvement in response time) related to such a change...
>
> Does someone have an sample code in both fb2 and mach-ii/fb4 etc which
> I could compare the code
>
> I'm trying to determine whether a change is justified in my app.
>
> Thanks
> -dov
>
> NOTICE: If received in error, please destroy and notify sender.  Sender
does not waive confidentiality or privilege, and use is prohibited.