I too was a lucky winner several months ago but never download it. I was
waiting for a new box I was going to build and have been swamped with others
issues ever since. I've probably lost out (breaks to hit head on wall).  Here
is the information I recieved minus the required discount code.

>From this point forward, we will no longer be shipping software with the
>packages, but sending codes used for automatic downloads. Please note that
>this software contains product activation meaning the license agreement is for
>one person, 2 computers.  Please respect Macromedia's license agreements.

You can use this software as a giveaway or for use on your User Group's web
site. But remember, once one person downloads the software, that person owns
it.  CODES MUST BE REDEEMED BEFORE JUNE 30, 2004.

Please follow the download instructions below:

To redeem your code, simply go to:
http://shop.macromedia.com/dr/v2/ec_MAIN.Entry17c?CID=0&PN=5&SP=10007&SID=46165&PID=626198
 and go through a standard purchase of Studio MX w/Flash Pro (do not try to
combine with any special offers you see offered on the online store).  Towards
the end of the process, the person redeeming the code will be prompted for any
discount codes.  Plug in the code below, check out and you should be able to
complete the order without paying anything.  You can only use this code for a
Win or Mac version and the code may only be used once.

Go to:
http://shop.macromedia.com/dr/v2/ec_MAIN.Entry17c?CID=0&PN=5&SP=10007&SID=46165&PID=626198

Select English as your language (you must select English version, sorry) and
choose Mac or Win download
Click "Add to cart"
Refuse any add-ons that are offered
Refuse any additional products that are offered
Enter your promo code and proceed to checkout (click "secure checkout")

If you encounter any issues, please let me know.

Enjoy!

On Tue,  4 Jan 2005 18:04:18 -0500, dave <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> i won a free full version of studio pro in early novemeber (go to your local
> cfigs!) and have never recieved it and the contact person i have hasnt
> responded to any emails (besides the one that said it was being sent on nov
> 12), is there someone i can call? i been looking for a phone # but cant seem
> to find the correct one.
>
> thanks :)

Confidentiality Notice:  This message including any
attachments is for the sole use of the intended
information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution is prohibited. If you are not the
intended recipient, please contact the sender and
delete any copies of this message.