I wasn't aware of the DevNet mailing list. It must have escaped my attention
when I subscribed to DevNet.

Anyway, I don't intend to subscribe now. My subscription officially ends
today. Though I intended to renew my DevNet subscription (the renewal price
was right for all the software and DRKs), I don't intend on joining a new
program.

In fact, as it stands, I don't believe I'll be purchasing any more client
apps from Macromedia. I've been largely disappointed with the Flash and
Dreamweaver. The one app I really truly liked, HomeSite, is dying the slow
death.

Actually, I have quite a few customers using Contribute. So, when the next
version of Contribute comes out, I'll probably need to purchase that. But
that alone is not enough reason to join a new subscription program.

Ben Rogers
http://www.c4.net
v.508.240.0051
f.508.240.0057