It came out and the first part of the article was there. You can get a copy
at www.fusionauthority.com/alert. Next week will have the second part with
the full meat of custom functions. I'll also be asking for submissions of
snippets that people would like to be converted into custom functions.
Actually, I've already devised another way of doing custom functions that's
even more powerful. Give me a little time to write it up (along with a few
dozen other articles).

> Did fusion Authority come out yesterday as planned?  I subsribed yesterday
> afternoon after hearing there will be an article on custom functions in
CF.
> However, I still didn't receive anything from them.  If anyone has a copy
> can you forward it to me (personally) @ [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> Russ

the body.