Actually the power source for the my rack has been down for a week.
Hopefully it will be back up next week.  Has not really been a big
priority of mine to bug the guy who needs to fix it.  Also kind of the
joys of "free hosting"  .net  .com and .info should all be pointing to
the same IP which is the web server on that rack.

Good luck with the Oracle, I did this switch over a few years back and
was not too bad at all.  Toad really does help out a lot, I still do
not know half of its functionality.