We need a tool to collect and organize information in order to build
documentation for a project in a collaborative fashion.

We've actually used blogs in the past to document the installation of
software and such. A blog won't work in this case, however, as we need to be
able organize information in a hierarchical fashion, not chronological.

Wiki's are interesting and would probably work technically speaking.
However, I think it will be too difficult to teach everyone how to use a
Wiki. Also, a Wiki is a little too free form. We need to define the
structure and let people provide the content.

Does such a tool exist? We don't really care whether or not it's written in
ColdFusion. It needs to run on Windows, however. I think we're looking for
something Web based, but that's not a requirement (we have admin access to
desktops and can install software).

Ben Rogers
http://www.c4.net
v.508.240.0051