Any hints on where I can start debugging why a form I have now complete crashes
the IE browser when I submit it?  No error displayed until a dialog appears
with this header "Microsoft Internet Explorer has encountered a problem and
needs to close.  We are sorry for the inconvenience." The dialog then allows
one to "Send Error Report" or "Don't Send."  After that IE closes and then
restarts.

I haven't a clue on where to start with this.

The Major Players
IE 5.5
Win 2000 Server
CF 6.1

--------------
Ian Skinner
Web Programmer
BloodSource
<file:///C:\Documents%20and%20Settings\iskinner\Application%20Data\Microsoft\Signatures\www.BloodSource.org>
 www.BloodSource.org <http://www.BloodSource.orgSacramento>
Sacramento, CA

"C code. C code run. Run code run. Please!"
- Cynthia Dunning

Confidentiality Notice:  This message including any
attachments is for the sole use of the intended
information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution is prohibited. If you are not the
intended recipient, please contact the sender and
delete any copies of this message.