From: Mike Kear [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, January 11, 2005 4:54 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: CFFM + FCKEditor (good stuff?)

I havent been able to get the file upload and image library thing
working.  I know it CAN work because I've seen it working on another
site, but I can't workout what to change in what files to configure it
for my setup.  I've been trying for months (on and off) and got nowhere.

And since there's no documentation anywhere for a CF implementation of
the thing it's really frustrating.

Try this. Nope didnt work.  Ok try that then.  nope . this?  nope.
What about change that?  nope no difference.   does this file do
anything anyway?  Nope.  Apparently not.  Ah bugger it .. give up and
have another go another day.

Repeat endlessly every couple of weeks.

Cheers
Mike Kear
Windsor, NSW, Australia
Certified Advanced ColdFusion Developer
AFP Webworks
http://afpwebworks.com
ColdFusion, PHP, ASP, ASP.NET hosting from AUD$15/month