At 01:48 PM 9/1/2000 -0400, Peter Theobald wrote:
>Paul, why did you set the data in a temporary structure, then copy it to
the application structure?
>Did you intend to put a lock around the application structure?

I don't know about Paul, but I generally build structures in local scope
and then copy them to application (or session) scope with a single cflock
for the copy, instead of locking the entire process.  Particularly if I'm
initializing a bunch of structures, I'll build them all and copy them all
under one cflock.

Sharon