> > free as in beer? I suspect there's quite a bit of time and work
> > involved in learning to use FOP and setting it up on top of your CF
> > server.

Learning this kind of stuff (ie FOP) is an investment in myself and
keeping sharp in learning new technologies... Most of the time these
investments come from my own time and not billed to my employer... But
my employer usually ends up feeling the benefits of them.

Just my tuppence worth in why sometimes it is better to learn these
things... Cut your cloth as me mam says to me, each situation is
different.

> > The ability to just wrap your code in <cfdocument format="pdf"> is
> > worth quite a bit. And you can easily add page headers /
> footers. And
> > of course you can generate FlashPaper just as easily if you want.

Sorry Sean, that sounds like an advert :)  jk

--
dc