From: Duncan I Loxton [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 14 January 2005 02:20
To: CF-Talk
Subject: application and path problem 2 environments on one machine

I have a dev and production environment on one server, and I am trying
to work on each independantly, but they seem to be overlapping each
other.

I got to the dev version and its using the live files, or vice versa.
IIS is set up fine, and my applications have different names. I am
using fb4 and MX. I thought it was possible to run different versions
of code on cf and iis without having to create an appmapping for each
environment in the administrator?

TIA.

Duncan