For the past two years we have had an application that
dynamically populates a PDF form that must be printed, signed
and mailed. About 3 weeks ago we started getting one or two
reports per day of problems users were having when trying to
view the PDF. The most common problem reported was "Error
opening document.

We have been unable to reproduce this error ourselves so
troubleshooting has been fairly fruitless. If anyone knows of a
reason this may have suddenly become a problem, we'd like to
hear it. Here's a template with links to the dynamically populated
form as well as the actual PDF form file and the contents of the
FDF stream that feeds the PDF if you have a few moments to
test it and have Acrobat Reader 5 or newer:

http://www.hopeaviation.com/pilotform/test/index.cfm

Any and all help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Stephen