We are running web server (our intranet) using:
Windows 2000 Server SP4, IIS 5.0, ColdFusion MX 6.1
512mb ram (more is on the way)
Dual 1 gig processors PIII

We have this nagging problem that occurs at random times (about once a day, a
few times more).  We get error:

SERVER ERROR
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your
request.
Could not connect to JRun Server.

I have reinstalled the server, but does not fix the problem.
I have run perfmon on the box and only see at time of crash 183mb in use and 4%
CPU usage with 20 connections.  The system an hour ago had been at:
210mb ram in use, 20% CPU usage with 59 connections and did not have any
problem until about hour later.

At the time of crash going into services and trying to stop World Wide Web
Publishing Service will not work.  It times out trying to stop the service.
I have tried iisreset, but it also can't not stop and start the services back.
I have to reboot the machine and it continues to run until the next JRun Server
error.

Any ideas?