Of course the code to do PDF forms/reports vrs Flash Forms/Reports is nearly
identical - you're still building, essentially, HTML/XML - it's only at the
end do you decide whether you want HTML, PDF or Flash.

So you still just build applications - if you never want to use Flash ignore
it, but it's there if you want it (and will probably only require a one word
change in your code).

Jim Davis