Hi,

Is it to be expected that a server may be down for 24 hours?  The server I
use has been down since yesterday, and I'm trying to decide whether to
should shift to a different server.   It is true that this is the first time
it has been down so long, but as I need to use it to do business on the Net,
it is rather unsettling.  However, I don't want to move if it is a situation
that may normally happen on most servers from time to time.

Sincerely,
---
Hubert Earl

ICQ#: 16199853

See pictures of items in my Jamaican Art, Craft & More Online Sale:
http://cfwarrior.homeip.net/hubert/onlinesales/ebay_links_page.htm