>The problem seems to be with setting the jsession cookie: I go to
>site-a, get a jsession cookie, then when i follow a link to site-b i
>need to have the same jsession cookie set for that domain.

it's not a bug, it's a (security) feature - a site can only retrieve
cookies it has set itself, so if www.siteOne.com sets a cookie, then
www.siteTwo.com cannot see it. The exception is when both sites are in
the same domain (siteOne.example.com and siteTwo.example.com), and even
then you have to specify that you are using a domain cookie (see the
documentation for the cfapplication tag).

/t