This one is off topic... Sorry but thank you!

I have about 100 domains that I'm doing mail forwarding for. I provide email
forwarding for each of the domains with my current mail server by hand :=(

I'm constantly getting request to do things like:

"Please forward [EMAIL PROTECTED] to [EMAIL PROTECTED]"

...where "example.com" is a domain where the MX directs mail to my mail
server.

Can someone please show me the magic software I could use where I could go
into a mail server and define a virtual host like:

"example.com"

And then create a master username and password for that domain "admin" and
"1234", for example.

Then, the admin (my client) can log into a web interface and configure all
the forwards on their own?

I don't want to operate POP or IMAP accounts for people.. I just want to
offer simple mail forwarding that the end user can setup without my help.

Any help is appreciated!!!

Jon