From: Burns, John D [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, January 18, 2005 12:20 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: Reccomendation mail server reccomendation

I use iMail and it gives some potential for scripting various needs, but
leaves much to be desired.  Someone was talking a couple of weeks back
about a new mail server that hostmysite.com (I think) is using to
replace all of their iMail servers.  It was very inexpensive and looked
to be quite flexible with Web Service interaction for almost everything
it could do.

John Burns
Certified Advanced ColdFusion MX Developer
AI-ES Aeronautics, Web Developer