Ok. Now another problem. I am using the generateUniqueFilenames attribute in
<CFPOP>. Is there a way to find what is the unique filename that is being
generated by <CFPOP>?

what is  happening is that if I have one two emails with the attachments having
the same name, say for example Testing.cfm, then, CFPOP stores the file in the
first email as Testing.cfm. But, for the other email it makes it Testing1.cfm.
Now I want to save this in the database.  I want to make sure that I get the
right file in the database and not mix up the  names.

Is there a way to do this?

Thanks Y'all.