For some odd reason, all of the sudden, I am having a problem with my Acess
2000 db when using an insert and select query back to back.  It times out
and says that the limit of connections has been reached.  It hangs on the
select query.  If I remove this query, the insert goes fine and the page is
displayed.  This is on my dev. machine running Win2K, and CF 4.5.1.  I've
checked every setting that I can imagine and I'm pulling my hair out trying
to figure it out.  It did happen after I installed MySQL, but I don't know
if that has anything to do with it or not.

I've also gotten an error reading: Request canceled or ignored by
serverServer busy or unable to fulfill request. The server is unable to
fulfill your request due to extremely high traffic or an unexpected internal
error.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Brad Roberts