We have a requirement coming up for a project and we're trying to work
out a few details before we start.  This web app will use IIS Integrated
Authentication to query an Active Directory domain for user access to
the site.  The problem is that the webservers are in a DMZ and are not
part of any domain themselves.  They are firewalled off from the
internal network.  We're trying to figure out what ports, etc we'd need
to open in order to do this.  Would it be better/safer to use CFLDAP to
authenticate against the domain?  If anyone has experience with this or
could lend advice, that'd be great.

John Burns
Certified Advanced ColdFusion MX Developer
AI-ES Aeronautics, Web Developer