>  I'm very interested in finding out if anyone has used a MAC Filemaker
> database to drive a site and if there are any compatibility
> issues with our
> hosting platform (We have NT4 SP5  servers running MIIS4 and
> CF4.5 Ent). Or
> if it just can't be done?????

It can be done, but FileMaker is quite different to most databases. Its ODBC
implementation is pretty fragile. Most Mac people who use filemaker as their web
DB platform use BlueWorld Lasso as the application server (it runs on Mac OS and
Windows NT).

> And, is working with a filemake file the same as working sith Access (i.e.
> just upload the file, make the connection and way you go?).

You have to have the Filemaker application running on the server to host
filemaker files. The ODBC driver connects to the app, not the file itself. It
can be a bit of a resource hog and is not suitable for sites that need any kind
of scalability at all. If you have not had much FileMaker experience I'd steer
clear if I were you.

--------
Rob Keniger