>Well, since you've joined the .NET bus you wouldn't be interested in
>going anyway, right? Why don't you stop whining about ColdFusion and
>ColdFusion-related issues and crawl off into your Microsoft tent Will?

I was told that I brought up some good valid points with my .NET post so
there's no need to lash out at one of your own. It serves no purpose.

Do you just want us to sit here silent? Never question anyone or anything?
Never provoke something beyond group-think? I think that might be the problem
here. You're so quickly offended, that there are no productive responses coming
out. Will brings up controversial good point 1 > attack him! Will brings up
controversial good point 2 > attack him.

I'm a little guy, and there are a lot of little guys like me using CF. I'm just
wondering who filled out the CF comment cards at CFFUN 04 and told them to
double,triple, and quadruple the price next year. We little guys might not be
able to make it!

Instead of coming at me with a Red Herring attack, maybe you have some ideas on
the matter?

Will