(blushing) Sean, plugging my pet project... how sweet of you!

Yeah, I'm trying to assemble interest: speakers, attendees, sponsors.
It's a dream, but I've actually had some positive response thus far.
Positive, but limited. We've got a really strong CF community here, as
Ben can attest. Ben and Hal Helms have both been here, probably among
others of note in the ranks. So we've got enough local audience to put
something together, I just want it to be somewhat more than that.

So, cf.Objective 2006 would be slotted sometime during the year when
either the conflict with other events would be at a minimum (CFUnited,
MAX, fusebox 2005, etc.) or its coincidence with another local event.
My focus for the conference is on CF and object-orientation (as the
name would indicate), application design with a special CF-focus,
frameworks, patterns, UML, modeling, etc., which are all things that
the CF Community has a really growing interest in... I think it's
important we foster that interest.

I've set up a special gmail account at [EMAIL PROTECTED] for
interested parties, and there's a couple entries on my blog at
http://cfobjective.blogspot.com... so if you're interested or have
something to say either comment me on the blog or email me at the
account. I'll be setting up a central point of communication for it
once I get a really good feel for how it will take off.

I told my dad I'd hold it in the family room if I have to, so I know I
must commited. Let me know what ya think...

Laterz,

--
Continuum Media Group LLC
Burnsville, MN 55337