I hear you on price, but a) they offered some pretty serious breaks at the
last fusebox conference; talk to them maybe, and b) there are several
different editions with different levels of functionality and price.

Desktop app is a drag, but it does allow some functionality that's hard to
do in a web app.

Just FYI, I'm not an Adalon user myself, just someone who's looked at it, so
I'm not the best person to talk about methodologies for working w it.

Dave Merrill