        I'm following Forta's book for this. I set up the collection in the
administrator. I then go to studio and use the wizard. I'm trying to set it
up for a directory and sub-directories that contain nothing but html. The
created templates load ok. I don't get an error when I do the initial
indexing. But my results come back empty. And I don't have a clue.

        Is there a trick to verity?

Lon Lentz
Applications Developer & CyberEntomologist - Alvion Technologies
DataWarehousing and List Sales - Market Your Lists on the Net!
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
941-574-8600 Ext. 210