I've been a big fan of it - but the current release of CF has some
issues with it. If you use Session-based CFLOGIN security, there is a
security risk. It is not safe to use in production. If you use cookie
based CFLOGIN security, you have to jump through hoops if you want to
tie the CFLOGIN scope to the Session scope. Not impossible, just not
terribly easy. If you search my blog you will see numerous posts on
it. Sarge (I forget his blog) also has more blog posts on the security
issue.