Hi,

I have a site (that is not yet public) which is on a shared server with a major
CF hosting company running MX 6.1 . In the last nine days the server has been
restarted nine times including twice today.

The server restarts are monitored by scheduling cfscheduler to call a template
once an hour that checks if a specific application variable is defined, if it's
not it emails me and resets the application variable.

They are also unable to synchronise the server time with nist.time.gov but that
is a separate issue.

Any suggestions as to what they (the hosting Co) and I can do?

Andrew.