All this programming stuff doesn't come natural for me I think. And I think
that's why I use CF so much, it makes me feel very comfortable with what I'm
doing, no matter WHAT it is.

When I used MySQL for my db's, I used Navicat. When I switched to SQL Server, I
use Ent. Manager. If you were to tell me the only way I could build my db was
to script out everything, I'd probably run to the bathroom and slit my wrists.

Maybe I'm just completely lazy? I guess it all just comes down to a matter of
choice. Someone might think scripting everything is as enjoyable as me clicking
"create new table".

Will