To expand on what Rob said, the CSS Editor plugin doesn't have any views
or perspecitves associated with it. However, it does make use of the
Outline view, which CFEclipse uses as well to make an outline of your
code. The editor kicks in right away when you open a .CSS file, assuming
your file associations are hooked up right.

-nathan strutz
http://www.dopefly.com/