Okay, so I'm running a little cflogin. I run it on localhost, and it works
fine. In fact, it's calling the right SQL database, and everything's fine.

Now, I move the page over to my development server. Same page, same code,
same *database*...different results. It doesn't tell me that the data source
isn't valid, or that my CFC is named wrong, or there's anything else wrong,
my error page is simply outputting this for #ERROR.diagnostics#:

Diagnostics Message:
null null
The error occurred on line 45.

Okay, so I go to line 45, which is actually in my application.cfm and it's
one line below my cfloginuser tag. Like so:

<cfif myQuery.RecordCount EQ 1>
  <cfloginuser name="#myQuery.FirstName# #myQuery.LastName#"
password="#myQuery.Password#" roles="#myQuery.RoleID_fk#">
  <!--- some comments that actually sit on line 45 --->
<cfelse>
  blah blah blah...
</cfif>

So I start thinking, "did my query not return a record? Did I not pass in
the right information somehow? So I set up my IP address for Debugging on
the development server and I look and lo, and behold, the forms are working
perfectly, they're passing the right info to the query, it's returning only
one record, and the information's actually correct as I'm expecting it.

So what could be the difference between the two? They're pointing to the
same datasource, named the same, on the same machine, containing the same
information, and yet on one machine it works, and on another it doesn't, and
the error message leaves a lot to the imagination...where would I begin
looking?