assuming you have two date variables.. startDate and endDate..

WHERE (day > #day(startDate)#)
   AND (month > #month(startDate)#)
   AND (day < #day(endDate)#)
   AND (month < #month(endDate)#)

--
Umer Farooq
Octadyne Systems

WEB SOLUTIONS FOR NON-PROFIT ORGANIZATION:
http://www.Non-ProfitSites.biz

WARNING: ------------------------------- The information contained in
this document and attachments is confidential and intended only for the
person(s) named above. If you are not the  intended recipient you are
hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or any other
use of the information is strictly prohibited.  If you have received
this document by mistake, please notify the sender immediately and
destroy this document and attachments without making any copy of any kind.