> I have a link to a CF template that serces up a document for
> download. When the user clicks on it they are asked to save/open/cancel
> the file... which is fine. However the web page that opens up
> beneath the dialogue box is blank ("Action Cancelled"). I
> assum this happens since cfheader affects the page... what is
> a better approach to this to keep the download prmpt while
> getting the underlying page to not bomb.

Once you use CFCONTENT to serve a file, that file is what will be sent to
the browser. If the user chooses to cancel the download, the browser is in
charge of figuring out how to present that information to the user.

You may be able to build a frames-based workaround.

Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
http://www.figleaf.com/