From: Charles Heizer [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, February 02, 2005 2:25 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: CFLDAP and Authentication Question

Hi Mike,
Thanks, for your response, this sounds cool.

Ok, So let me understand this a bit more (sorry for my ignorance). I
have about 10 different cfc's which all do various forms of cfldap
quires, do you have an example on how you do this, I have not worked
much with using a application scope other than to do session variables.

Thanks,
- Charles