> I understand how to use CFTRY/CFCATCH and CFERROR.  The
> messages that I am trying to replace are the CF server errors
> messages like: "Request canceled or igorned by server", etc..
> Those types of messages are not affected by try/catch or cferror.

As these are provided by the API plug-in portion of CF, you won't be able to
change these, to the best of my knowledge. You might actually be able to
change it if you're running Apache on Solaris or Linux, since I think
Allaire provides the source code for the plugin so that it can be compiled
statically within Apache itself.

On IIS, you might be able to trap this by writing an ISAPI extension to
examine the content after CF runs, but frankly I don't know enough about
ISAPI to say for sure.

Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
http://www.figleaf.com/
voice: (202) 797-5496