From: Dave Watts [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, February 04, 2005 12:57 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: Coldfusion VS ASP.NET use

> And keep in mind that over 80% of CF use is internal stuff, behind
> firewalls, stuff Google will never see.

Isn't that equally true for every other web application server technology?

Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
http://www.figleaf.com/

Fig Leaf Software provides the highest caliber vendor-authorized instruction
at our training centers in Washington DC, Atlanta, Chicago, Baltimore,
Northern Virginia, or on-site at your location.